Saturday, November 21, 2009

Five Question Friday

1.Are you a Black Friday shopper?
No!  I can't stand the crowds.  I do almost all my shopping online.

2.  What was your childhood favorite toy?  
I LOVED Gumby and Pokey pose able dolls.  Also, I loved my Barbies and the fantasy world I lived in while playing with them.

3.Favorite Christmas movie?
I never get tired of "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase.  It's just not Christmas without it.

4.  What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?
This might sound like a cliche, but, I REALLY just want happiness and peace and health for my family and friends.

5.  Do you go "all out" with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?
I keep it classy, but not always simple. I love LOTS of lights.  I could sit and stare at the Christmas tree for hours.  I also never get tired of coming home to a house fully lit up...I know the kids really love that too. 
 



MckLinky Blog Hop

       

No comments:

Post a Comment