Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gluten Free, Allergy Free Decorated Cookies

My youngest daughter is allergic to eggs, dairy protein, soy, tree nuts and chocolate.  When her class at school celebrates her birthday I always bring in her favorite allergy free cookie.  The children (and parents too!) LOVE them.  I have decided to make them available to all and will start selling them to local bakeries.  I will also be able to ship them across the United States.  My local Super Suppers is interested in them as well.  They have a lot of customers that come there because of their allergies.  I will post pictures of them soon.

2 comments:

  1. this will be perfect for people with allergies thanks alot for coming up with this great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I would love to know your daughter's symptoms for her allergies to chocolate and dairy? Can you share how you know she was allergic?

    I have been struggling with Chocolate, too.

    So great to find you!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Peace be with you,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete